Here are the Reopening Guidelines released 6/7/2020
- Practitioners are required wear face shields or eye protection and mask that covers the nose and mouth
- Customers are required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth
- Gloves and capes/gowns are worn depending on industry and must be changed between clients. Refer to FSMTB Guide
- Soft surfaces, like fleece pads, should not be placed between the waterproof barrier and the sheet unless they can be laundered in between clients. A waterproof barrier must separate the sheet and any soft surfaces.
- By appointment only
- Waiting areas closed
- Retail areas must follow guidelines of other retail businesses (different guide)
- Touchless appliances
- Wear mask, gloves, face shield, and protective outer covering when handling laundry
- Laundry must be properly cleaned and stored. A commercial linen service shall be used if not done on the premises.
- Daily health screenings
Reminder: Send Comments to Becca
Please leave comments on Facebook under the post with the link to the guidelines, or email ConferenceAMTACT@gmail.com