AMTA Connecticut Chapter's Mission & Purpose
The AMTA CT Chapter advances the art, science, and practice of massage therapy by communicating information and research to our members and the public.
Members benefit from our professional development support, low-cost continuing educational opportunities and successful advocacy efforts. The public benefits from our Sports Massage, Emergency Response, and Community Service Teams.
Connecticut AMTA Goals
CT Chapter Meetings
- To increase awareness of massage and the massage therapy profession
- To advocate that massage provided to the public meets high standards
- To be a leader and a resource in and for the massage therapy community
- To enhance the professional development and personal growth of members
- To foster the growth, development, organizational effectiveness, and visibility of AMTA
- To increase member participation in the Connecticut Chapter
are held quarterly. More information here