We are excited to announce the 2022 Connecticut Conference, from April 7-April 9, 2021, at the DoubleTree in Bristol!! You can earn up to 20 CEUs for $15 per credit ($20 per credit for cupping—includes a set of cups).
The conference committee has worked hard to bring you a full slate of talented instructors in an environment that employs the CDC and DPH guidelines. You’ll see reduced capacity in classes, tables spaced 6 feet apart, lunch by cohort, fewer exhibitors, and masks required on the premises.
We are offering (in alphabetical order):
- Cupping Canada, Paul Kohlmeier — Evidence-Informed Clinical Cupping (16 CEUs)
- Erica Grossman — The Benefits of Abdominal Massage and Self Care for Practitioners (4 CEUs)
- Greg Hurd — Developing the Reputation You Want (4 CEUs)
- Greg Hurd — Ethics for the Massage Therapist: How We Pick and Choose Our Actions (4 CEUs)
- Melissa Martinie — Using Digital Tools and Platforms to Promote a Massage Therapy Practice (4 CEUs)
- Joe Muscolino — Pathomechanics, assessment, and treatment of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (4 CEUs)
- Scott Raymond — The Iliopsoas Complex (4 CEUs)
- Lee Stang — Opening the Thoracic Cage: The Diaphragm Connection (8 CEUs)
- Lee Stang — Improving the Golf Game (8 CEUs)
Registration opens 1/13/21! Go to www.amtactchapter.org/ct-conference/ for complete information.
If you want to stay on site, book your hotel room at the DoubleTree (860-598-7766) using code CMT by March 5, 2022 to get a discounted rate of $159/night.