Conference and Annual Meeting Registration is OPEN
The wait is over! We thank you for your patience while we learned new registration software. You can now register for BOTH the Annual Meeting on Saturday April 4th and CT Conference from April 2-5 at the DoubleTree in Bristol.
If you only want to register for the annual meeting, you can! There is an option just for that. You can also register for just the conference.
Or you can register for both!
To register for the conference (and meeting):
- Click this link, which will bring you to an agenda page so that you can take a look at the courses offered and their time slots.
- When you’re ready, click the Register Now button in the top, right corner.
- Complete the Personal Information page, and click Next at the bottom of the page. You will need your membership number.
- On the Registration Items page, you choose what kind of registration you want:
– Annual Chapter Meeting Only (Free) — Choose this to register for only the meeting.
– Full Registration Cupping ($300) — Select this option to take the 5-part certificate class in cupping, with the option of an additional class Sunday morning. 19 CEs plus a set of 4 silicone cups.
– Full Registration Lymphatic Balancing ($265) — Select this option to take the 4-part lymphatic balancing class with the option of an additional class Saturday afternoon and one Sunday morning.
– Full Registration ($265)– Select this option to take 6 sessions. These sessions will not include the cupping classes or the lymphatic balancing classes.
– Two-Day ($200) — Select this option to take 4 sessions. These sessions will not include the lymphatic balancing classes.
– Lymphatic Balancing Only ($200) — Select this option to take only the 4 lymphatic balancing classes.
– One-Day ($120) — Select this option to take any two sessions, or one day, of classes, such as the PNMT and the Golf Swing, The Unstuffy World of the Sinuses, or the …… classes.
– One Session ($60) — Select this option to take any single session. Single sessions are offered Thursday night and Sunday morning.
- Click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Select the sessions you want to take. If you chose a cupping or lymphatic balancing registration, those classes are automatically selected for you. If you are taking a two-part class, make sure you select BOTH PARTS, which are indicated by a P1, P2, etc. in the class name.
- Select any optional meals you would like to purchase ($10 each), and click Next at the bottom of the page.
– Friday buffet lunch
– Friday pizza buffet
– Saturday buffet lunch
- On the Registration Summary page, review your class and meal selections. At the bottom of the page, review the Terms and Conditions and click the check box to agree to the term and conditions. Click Next.
- On the Order Summary page, submit your payment information and click Submit. NOTE: We are only accepting credit card transactions at this time. If you paid by check in the past, we recommend purchasing a credit card gift card and using that.
- After your payment is processed, you should see a page with your confirmation number on it and your registration summary.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Dark at RegistrarAMTACT@gmail.com. Thank you for registering for the conference! We look forward to seeing you there.
The AMTA-CT Conference Committee