Your AMTA-CT chapter is made up of a volunteer board of directors and chair persons responsible for various areas of our chapter local programming. Programs are CT based and managed by state members.
We are excited to announce volunteer opportunities with various time commitments for a variety of programs are available. Time commitments vary from a few hours for one event to 3-4 hours per month. Without volunteers we cannot offer education, networking, and license and profession protection that directly benefits CT-Chapter Members.
We are currently looking for chapter members with the following skills:
- Event Planning – planning, contracting and managing live member events
- Marketing and Communication – creating marketing content for chapter events, website management, Facebook and Instagram messaging
- Budget and Accounting – board position as financial administrator
- Word, writing, and organization – board position as secretary
Your time and skills are valuable to the CT chapter and the massage therapy profession. Please consider reaching out to your chapter president for more information. Volunteering is a way to develop leadership skills, make professional connections, elevate your profession and become part of a community. If you are interested in more information reach out to PresidentAMTACT@gmail.com and include the below information.
Number of hours available:
Text (cell phone):
Website and Social Networks:
- Website – https://amtactchapter.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AMTACT
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amtact?fbclid=IwAR3LXPDSzMyjuU7iWLGdZuLWoHoor_18eZUBQDhyzVr0TfS26la4VOIrAxE
- Facebook CT Members page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/580127485456138