Annual Chapter Meeting
Join us for our Annual chapter membership meeting, featuring guest speaker AMTA National President Christopher Deery! There will not be free education at this meeting since it is taking place during the educational conference.
11:00 am – Visit exhibitors in the exhibit hall, social time.
12:00 pm Doors open and Buffet lunch is served
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm – Business Meeting, including chapter awards, guest speaker, budget presentation, and election results
Guest Speaker Christopher Deery, AMTA National President
Note to conference attendees: You NEED TO REGISTER for the meeting even if you already registered for the conference. However, as a registered attendee, if you purchased your lunch through your conference registration, you DO NOT need to purchase a meal. Refunds of duplicate meal purchases cannot be made after April 1, due to hotel final orders.
Note to meeting attendees NOT attending conference: You will need to register for the meeting, and if you choose to purchase the buffet luncheon, the cost is $10 plus Eventbrite fees. The hotel will accommodate allergies, please be clear on your dietary issues. The chapter is subsidizing the cost of your meal ($35pp).
– Honey Cured Country Ham, Oven Roasted Sirloin of Beef and Cajun Chicken Salad
– Cabot Cheddar Cheese, Italian Provolone and Imported Swiss
– Seasoned Grilled Vegetable Platter with Roasted Tomatoes and Basil Pesto Balsamic Glaze
– Sides: Panzanella Salad, Organic Field Greens Salad and DoubleTree Coleslaw
– Desserts: Brownies, Lemon Bars, Caramel Toffee Bars and Hazelnut Fudge Bars
ADA assistance is available upon request.