2018 Spring Chapter Meeting
11:00 am – Visit exhibitors in the exhibit hall, social time.
Reminder, you cannot distribute information on any tables at this meeting unless you have paid for a Literature Drop for the conference. To purchase a Literature Drop ($40), email ConferenceAMTACT@gmail.com.
12:00 pm – Buffet lunch is served
12:30 pm to 2:30 pm – Business Meeting
Join us for our Spring chapter membership meeting. This year our annual meeting will take place during our conference. There will not be free education at this meeting since it is taking place during the educational conference.
Tentative Speaker is our Lobbyist Paula Clarke, from Gaffney, Bennett, and Associates
Assuming Paula doesn’t have to be at the Capitol lobbying, she will share with us what it takes to get a bill into legislation, and talk about the process, including the important meetings Paula has set up to facilitate our legislation passing. Ever wonder what we mean when we say part of your dues pays for a lobbyist? Now’s your chance to find out!
Note to conference attendees: Even if you already registered for the conference, you DO NEED TO REGISTER for the meeting. If you are a Full Registrant, you DO NOT need to purchase a meal. Your meal is already included. Anyone who is NOT a Full Registrant, and wants a meal, needs to purchase one when you sign up on EventBrite. *The cost of the meal is what the hotel charges us, plus sales tax, 22% service fee, and credit card charges.*
– Honey Cured Country Ham, House Roasted Turkey Breast and Oven Roasted Sirloin of Beef
– Cabot Cheddar Cheese, Italian Provolone and Imported Swiss
– Tuscan Grilled Vegetables, Basil Pesto, Red Pepper Paint
– Sides: Panzanella Salad, Mediterranean Pasta Salad and Southwest Corn & Black Bean Salad
– Desserts: Chocolate chip cookies, Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed cookies, Oatmeal raisin cookies, Double chocolate brownies