AMTA-CT Chapter Call for Candidates – 2022 Election
Apply by 3/1/2022
2022 Elections are right around the corner! Here’s what you need to know.
2022 Positions for Election/Appointment
The following 2-year term positions (term 4/2022 – 4/2024) will be elected by you, the membership (Professional members), this year:
- Board Member
- Delegate to Assembly of Delegates
The Board will be appointing the following 1-year term positions (term 4/2022 – 4/2023):
- Awards Chair
- Conference Chair
- COT Chair
- Education Chair
- Government Relations Chair
- Membership Chair
- SMT Chair
- Complete the Call for Candidates form.
- Attach a resume, if you like.
- Attach a headshot, if you like.
- Email them to the Online Elections Coordinator, Deb Van Ohlen at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email from her. Important: If you do not receive a confirmation email, email her at: email@example.com by February 27th.
- Log into your amtamassage.org account and sign the Code of Conduct (link at the top right). Email Deb if you have trouble with this.
Important: Applications will not be accepted after 3/1/2022.
Elections will open on 3/15/2022 and close on 3/30/2022. Results will be announced on 4/8/2022 at the chapter annual meeting.
Please click on the position title to view the entire description
Delegate to Assembly of Delegates (AOD)