AMTA-CT Chapter Call for Candidates – 2023 Election
Apply by 3/6/2023
2023 Elections are right around the corner! Here’s what you need to know.
2023 Positions for Election/Appointment
The following 2-year term positions (term 4/2023 – 4/2025) will be elected by you, the membership (Professional members), this year:
- Financial Administrator
- Board Member
- Delegate to Assembly of Delegates
The Board will be appointing the following 1-year term positions (term 4/2023 – 4/2024):
- Awards Chair
- Conference Chair
- COT Chair
- Education Chair
- Government Relations Chair
- Membership Chair
- SMT Chair
- Communications Chair
- Complete the Call for Candidates form.
- Attach a resume, if you like.
- Attach a headshot, if you like.
- Email them to the Online Elections Coordinator, Bill Gibbs at:
BGibbsLMT@gmail.com. You will receive a confirmation email from him. Important: If you do not receive a confirmation email, email him at: BGibbsLMT@gmail.com by March 6, 2023.
- Log into your amtamassage.org account and sign the Code of Conduct (link at the top right). Email Bill if you have trouble with this.
Important: Applications will not be accepted after 3/6/2023.
Elections will open on 2/4/2023 and close on 3/6/2023. Results will be announced on 4/1/2023 at the chapter annual meeting.
Please click on the position title to view the entire description
Delegate to Assembly of Delegates (AOD)