AMTA-CT Chapter Call for Candidates – 2021 Election
Apply by 2/27/2021
2021 Elections are right around the corner! Here’s what you need to know.
2021 Positions for Election/Appointment
The following 2-year term positions (term 4/2021 – 4/2023) will be elected by you, the membership (Professional members), this year:
- Financial Administrator
- Board Member 1
- Delegate to Assembly of Delegates
The Board will be appointing the following 1-year term positions:
- Awards Chair
- Conference Chair
- CSMT Chair
- Education Chair
- Government Relations Chair
- Membership Chair
- SMT Chair
- Complete the Call for Candidates form.
- Attach a resume, if you like.
- Attach a headshot, if you like.
- Email them to the Online Elections Coordinator, Melissa Glassman at email@example.com
You will receive a confirmation email from her. Important: If you do not receive a confirmation email, email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27th.
- Log into your amtamassage.org account and sign the Code of Conduct (link at the top right). Email Melissa if you have trouble with this.
Important: Applications will not be accepted after 2/27/2021.
Elections will open on 3/13/2020 and close on 3/27/2020. Results will be announced on 4/7/2021 at the chapter annual meeting.
Please click on the position title to view the entire description
Delegate to Assembly of Delegates (AOD)